Saturday, January 31, 2009

Just a freewrite....no title

Changes is occuring, soul left burning...
Darth Vader on my back keeps on reassuring..
Give in, let go, change, Nice wont get you anything...
When was the last time you seen a Nice king?...
Self struggle with myself has been the greatest battle yet...
Feels like I cant win, just another one of life's raffles, place bets...
But my Will is stronger than Hip Hop's fighting soul...
Keeps reciting to me to reach my goals...
But I'm exhausted and fatigued from all this fighting...
My needs are building up like static to lightning...
And slowly unleashing itself causing damage...
Trying to rot me from the inside like cabbage...
My surrounding is changing and expectations rising...
Its strange how now people coming to me when im providing...
Only seek my presence when something is needed...
While my good side continues to bleed till nothings left...
Worst part is I feel like im always destined to be like this...
Because I will never allow that damage to inflict...
I cant lose myself, my soul is chained to my mind...
Since birth and the keys been lost for a looooong time...
Reason why I still am who I am is cuz of everyone...
June you inspire me and have been since day one...
Never have I been unhappy while talking to you...
I care about you soo much you have no clue...
My family down at IU always hold me down...
Since back when Groups 07 kept knocking me down...
Memories made that will forever stay within...
You guys are the reason my dreams keep living...
Cant ignore my homie propaYne, 2009 and 10 its on...
Im not Diddy, you aint Big but lets change the world through song...
Not stopping until every single dream is reached...
Limit is the sky to most, but for us, the universe will be breached...
Cant forget Bishop for the poetry you been hitting me with...
Each and every one written really sticks...
And to everyone who feels like I been ignoring...
I apologize, but time is low and work keeps storming...
Im working today so I can relax the next day...
Looking ahead in the future without living replays...
I fell countless times, but I never stayed down...
Reason why I am all the way in the sky now...

Next stop... the universe...
Im moving forward..... never in reverse..

To everyone who has ever been in my life before, even if we dont talk anymore, I still think about ya from day to day. There are many people who I lost touch with who I wish I didnt, but sometimes that is just how it has to be. No matter where I end up in the next few years, I will never change, never forget who I am, and never forget the people who got me here. Sorry if this poem was longer than usual, but I just had A LOT on my mind lately, and it just had to be said.

~Rhymestyle~