Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Last Of A Dying Breed

~Last Of A Dying Breed~

Extinction is taking place...
Guys like me are now a disgrace...
Because I chose to care for her heart...
Instead of only thinkin about what we do in the dark...
Because I have a heart that says one name...
Instead of going through girls per night like a game...
Because I want to be with someone 7 days a week...
Instead of settling with someone 1 night and repeat...
Extinction, guys like me disappear daily...
Soon we will be as real as a fairy...
Always do I hear she wants a real man...
Chivary is dead, where is this real man???...
But when she meets me, I'm just the "nice guy"...
Set to finish last as I see her off with the same guy...
Next day back in my arms as she cries...
"Why oh why can't I find a real guy??"...
We're extinct, soon to be just a fairy tale...
Yet I fight daily to not change to the typical male...
Sometimes I wonder what if I was typical...
What if I wasn't considered "husband material"...
Only lookin for sex, breast and legs...
Night by night different girl keepin me erect...
But then I stop and realize...
I won't be happy that way in my eyes...
I can't base a relationship like that...
I need love, none of that short term crap...
Therefore I'm meant for extinction...
Although I'm gon keep fighting this extinction...
I got too much heart to settle for one night stands...
I am proof that chivalry exists in this man...
However, I'm still the last of a dying breed...
Because today, a guy like me aint what most girls need...

I am fighting.. This extinction will never retire me...
I guess soon I will be a one man army...
But ill still be living proof of Chivalry...
Because it isn't dead.. At least not within me...


~Rhymestyle~