Saturday, September 6, 2008

I Am...

I Am...


I am the poison ruining ya veins and organs...
Controllin jugment, personality stolen...
I hide and strike sometimes unexpected...
And am the reason ya decisions infected...
I keep a part of me in the back of ya brain...
Telling you that you need more of my name...
I run ya veins and bring you to ya feet...
Rest next morning then weekends repeat...
I force you to sleep in the bathroom...
And leave you confused next morning with a clue...
I erase memories and can even ease ya pain...
I am an alibi because I always take blames...
I purposely destroy relationships and lives...
Even kill sometimes for fun no lie...
Once I grip ya mind you aint getting away...
Your all mine until at least the next day...
But I find ways to come back into ya system...
I was invented for this, my life's mission...
Sometimes I force my hosts to kill...
Get in the car and drive with no will...
I am evil, I am pain, can't stop my reign...
I am a gateway, I got many names...
Ill send you to jail, I can be your life's remote control...
Who am I? Simple.. My name is alcohol...

~Rhymestyle~