Wednesday, October 5, 2011

NEW POETRY!! TIS CALLED...WHAT CLASS????


What class?
By p.redclouds/ kingyoda






i was a language class hero,
headed out the negative
while aiming past zero...
if i try harder
and sacrafice more
could be a famous ass negro,
but on the holy trinity
thats not what im here 4,
i hear no...
relevant reasons
except money,
helping family and the hungry...
to place that pressure upon me,
cuz its already on me
and ya boy is broke,
got some sayings in the microwave
and boiling some quotes,
im a chef for the lesser known,
cooking up fresher poems,
some diction is good for nutrition
leave the rest alone,
god minded shine sean diamond
but im just flesh and bone,
when i die,
other side ask me
why was i resting long....
i hold a high position in other dimensions,
i know thats why my mission over here
causes tension,
a truth seeker,
all false beliefs on suspension,
fuck they class warfare and join me
in detention.