Friday, April 29, 2011

NEWNESS!!! I CALL IT POSITION!


Position...by bishop g/ d.dunbar/kingyoda



im a law abiding citizen,
Never falsifying or mimickin,
Gifted at scripting cryptic
Predicaments,
Never given
my due diligence
For my mentoring,
Oh... for... where hath my old temper went?
I used too be swift
with my vengeance And wrath,
Icecold and calculating
With undiciplined math,
If a nigga crossed the line
Even a inch and a half...
My intentions was too blast
Fuck a typical jab,
I pose more danger
than a chemical lab,
Hittem with the heath ledger
Joker sinister laugh,
Making my own way
Fuck traditional paths,
No fear whatsoever
Of collisions or a crash,
The flow well written
with Ridiculous craft,
Cool, brewed, and cold
Like miller geniune draft,
Self educated gentleman swag...
I aint gotta be first,
Long as im a cool distance from last!