Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Makings Of...

What makes me.. Me and you you...
What's the effect of a cause that I do...
Do I cause happyness in you?...
Do I cause a pain to come through...
What if I met myself in someone else's shoes?...
What would I think of me as others do?...
Switch it back up, I am me and you are you...
And I notice who I am as I conclude...
I am a man of vision, a man on a mission...
A man pursuing life of a better condition...
Lived through genocide, survived extermination...
Lived through hate from being from another nation...
I grew, I fought, I moved, I learned...
I hated, I cried, I loved, I earned...
Today I look at my past, and go for tomorrow...
Got goals to accomplish now cause time is borrowed...
No more excuses, no more wasting time...
This... Is the making of Rhymestyle...

~Rhymestyle~

Note: Sorry Bishop, had to bite of ya poem below... that poem was the truth!