Monday, July 28, 2008

The Book Man

im not tripping over bullshit im not getting,
i never thought jordan was better than scott pippen,
socks ripping...thats if im wearing them at all,
stop watching or listening if your appauled,
thats if you care at all..heres something ill share with yall,
i've sayed prayers not to care at all,
cause i am trippin over bullshit im not getting,
but thats when people with no legs tell me stop sitting,
they say i can move ahead...
and if i cant...just thank god that i can use my legs,
decapitated victims telling me to use my head,
if you see no living examples to use for inspiration...
my news to you is use the dead!
so many friends and family members gone...
but i know what you said,
I remember your actions,
your voice
and how you look,
if you know me
your not illiterate
im a living book.